Saturday, December 29, 2007

Game 29 - Bowl me over!

I did not attend the game tonite vs the Wizards, as I was at the Champs Sports Bowl, watching one of my alma maters, Michigan State, hand the game over to Boston College, with 5 turnovers, 24-21...

However, I do have Slingbox, so I watched it in between plays on my cell phone....

The Nets continue to play up or down to the level of their opponent. This time it was a rather hot Washington team who spanked them in their last meeting.

But the Nets play another solid 4 quarter game and win by 3.

A home win is good. They are now 7-11 at home, terrible but better. Now they play tomorrow night, in Milwaukee, who just got thrashed by Chicago. The last time the Nets played back to back night with the second on the road, it was vs the Knicks who got thrashed by Chicago. We all know how that wound up...

We'll see...

No comments: